2012 Semifinalist and Finalist Checklist for 10-18
- Simplified one-pagers into Kate for inclusion in the program - DONE - GOOD JOB!
- Conf call for questions 11am or 8pm
- Tickets reserved, really, for sure, no doubts - DONE?
- Help drive attendance by getting others to come with a discount (see mail from last week)
- Complete poster boards
- If you are doing facncy graphics, you can use SIFP logo digital files (rather than the paper versions we provided) if you want; they are on dropbox
- Final presentation decks are due Wednesday at 2pm, uploaded to Dropbox. POWERPOINT ONLY. Sorry. We are gluing all the PPTs together into one deck to be sure it presents smoothly.
- Be sure you and your team are registered under your correct names so we print the right nametags and you all look professional! If you registered under one name, please:
- log into eventbright
- Go to “my tickets”
- Select the SIFP ticket
- Click “edit” to change name/email on each ticket
- See Wednesday instructions re ensuring your nametags are right - do this by8AM thursday.
- Please arrive at Fisher Pavilion at 1PM. If you need to do something special, please contact Kate.
- Kate is your go-to person. k.desrosier [at] zinosociety.com
- Poster table exhibition area
- Bring your poster boards!
- You can bring other things for your table if you want. It is 6' by 18".
- You will have access to power, but it may require an extension cord. You need to bring that.
- Stage check for all 14 finalist innovators at ~2:30PM. This will take around 30-45 minutes.
- We have no internet access other than what your phone *might* do. Seriously, this is annoying, but we'd rather give you the $ in awards than to spend it getting better communications in there.
- You will use a clicker, OR a separate team member can run slides if they want. If the latter, they need to know your cueus - no "next slide please".
- Lav mic - be sure to have mic-compatible clothing. Mic should clip in middle of your chest about 4 inches below your chin.
- You will be seated in the front row until you present
- We will have lots of water in the seating area. Plan to drink plenty *before* you go on stage, as your mouth will dry out.
- Presenatations are in alpha order witin each track. Track presentation order is:
- High School
- Young Nonprofit
- Established Nonprofit
THURSDAY NIGHT AFTER THE EVENT
- Come unwind, grab a drink and some food with us at Red Papaya, 530 1st Ave, a short-walk from Fisher Pavilion